Exterior Painting helps you protect the sidings from weather damages and saves you time. Exterior Painting is one of the most effective way to boost your home value and improve your home’s curb appeal.
How do we do Exterior Painting?
We give you a free paint color consultant to guide you in paint color decisions. Please visit our Exterior Paint Gallery for the exterior paint trend and some paint ideas, paint color visualizer and inspiration.
We do a full power wash of surface of the home to clean the surface, remove dirt and cobwebs.
– Scrape any loose or peeling paint from the previous job.
– Wood putty large gaps or holes in trim or siding boards.
– Caulk cracks where caulking has failed.
– Prime where wood is cracking or exposed.
– Apply thick coat of stain to penetrate all cracks and blemishes in wood.
– Mask off the roof, bricks, windows, etc…
Once you’re ready, submit the form to get a house painting quote from us. We’re a local painting contractor/painter in Colorado that serves all painting needs in Fort Collins, Windsor, Greeley, Evans, Loveland, Berthoud, Longmont, Boulder, Lafayette, Brighton, Thornton, Broomfield, Westminster, Arvada, Denver, Lakewood, Englewood, Littleton, Aurora, Greenwood Village, Centennial, Parker, Castle Rock, Golden, all cities within 1 hr drive from Denver metro area, Colorado.